Kent MGF/TF Pride of Longbridge Stand and show

A place for the South East Region - covering Surrey, South London, Sussex and Kent.

Moderator: TimM

sexysi
MGF Register Region: South East
Model of Car: Typhoon MGTF + MGF

Kent MGF/TF Pride of Longbridge Stand and show

Post by sexysi » Sun Mar 13, 2016 5:42 pm

16th April - Kent MGF/TF Pride of Longbridge Stand and show

Right guys we have a stand booked at this event. I have advertised this on the South East section, but want to know from any of the committe members, what details I need to supply to be covered by 3rd party insurance on the stand at Longbridge. I believe as I am a member of the MGCC, and running this event under the name of the MGF register, any stand I organise in the name of the club is covered by 3rd party Lib insurance.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Cheers Simon

Keith Williams
MGF Register Region: Midlands
Model of Car: MGF VVC, Trophy 160

Re: Kent MGF/TF Pride of Longbridge Stand and show

Post by Keith Williams » Sun Mar 13, 2016 6:30 pm

If you PM me an email address, I will send you a copy of the covering letter for the insurance.
The stand has to include either the MGF Register or the MG Car Club in its name for the cover to be active. Any other name for the stand will not validate the insurance cover. We also need to know when the insurance cover is being used each time, so it is just not a cover letter that can be used when ever you feel like it. If the committee do not know about the event prior to the date of the event, the cover is not valid.

The stand also needs to be advertised more on this forum.
1998 MGF VVC, 2001 Trophy 160 & 2013 MG6 GT TSE

sexysi

Post by sexysi » Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:47 pm

Hi keith, it was posted in this section in Jan, see below.

Pride of longbridge 16th April 2016
Postby sexysi » Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:55 am

Aaron one of the other admins is organizing a stand for us at the Pride of longbridge event in April, more details on this link.

https://www.facebook.com/events/1696395893905395/

One of the biggest events in the mg calender were looking to have our first club stand will be a great day out meeting new ppl and seeing what other than our fs came out of longbride over the many years. Need confirmed numbers by the 15-2-2016 please.

Will have a convoy going up from Kent and need names by 15th feb.

More details email me simonewbank@sky.com

My email address is there as well keith.

Regards Si

sexysi

Post by sexysi » Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:56 pm

Keith,

This is a post i posted about banners but had no replies for a month, so you can't blame me for trying.

Kent sub group MGF Register banners.
Postby sexysi » Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:56 pm

Hi guys.

Is there a specific design that needs to be followed and how much of the cost is meet by the club? for Club banners for stands.

We also have our own club banners as we have non MGCC members in our group that will be displaying MG's on stands. Their is reference to the club quite plainly inserted into the design. But these are only low level banners. I dont mind having the Flag type banners displaying the Kent MGF register group, with logo, like all the other MGF banners as well.

Simon