Sat 13th July - Dogmersfield Fete

A place for the South East Region - covering Surrey, South London, Sussex and Kent.

Moderator: TimM

paulg
MGF Register Region: South East
Model of Car: TF135 MY2005

Sat 13th July - Dogmersfield Fete

Post by paulg » Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:14 pm

If you feel like a run in the countryside to a delightful rural setting you will be most welcome to join us. The location is Pilcot Farm, Dogmersfield, Hook, Hants. RG27 8ST (post code should get you to the farm entrance).
A field is reserved for 'Enthusiasts Cars' next to the main showground.
Free admittance to the fete for car & passengers.
We usually get a broad cross-section of cars & motorbikes to view and all the attractions of a long-running village fete. The tea & cakes tent is always worth a visit.
Please arrive before the show opens to the public at 2pm. Arrive in convoy if you want to park together & make sure that the car-park marshals send you to the Enthusiasts Cars field where we will be just inside the entrance to meet you.
No need to book - just turn up and enjoy the afternoon and you can leave at any time.
Hope to see you there.
Paul & Donna

churchsquare
Model of Car: MGF's/TF's/LEs/85ths

Re: Sat 13th July - Dogmersfield Fete

Post by churchsquare » Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:27 am

Thanks Paul see you Saturday, Davek & Andrea

paulg
Model of Car: TF135 MY2005

Re: Sat 13th July - Dogmersfield Fete

Post by paulg » Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:37 am

Update.....due to the marquees being delivered a day early, we managed to get a head-start in setting-up yesterday. After a day spent moving kit around on a rattly old vintage tractor it was bliss to drive home yesterday evening in a lovely smooth & quiet (ish) TF througn the country lanes - perfect weather for top-down motoring.

Due to popular demand (thanks David...!) have come up with an idea for a dedicated F-Register parking area that will be (for those who've visited before) just beyond the motor-cycle area on the LHS of the field. Therefore ignore my previous posting about arriving in convoy to park together.

As stated before, make sure parking marchals (local Air Cadets) send you to the field for Enthusiasts' Cars. Tom & I will be at the entrance to direct you.

Fingers crossed for the weather on Saturday - look forward to seeing you there.