Refugee (temporarily)

A place for the South East Region - covering Surrey, South London, Sussex and Kent.

Moderator: TimM

Steve
MGF Register Region: Essex
Model of Car: 160 TF Sprint SE

Refugee (temporarily)

Post by Steve » Fri Nov 30, 2007 8:02 am

As my bosses have decided to let me work in Woodcote Grove in Surrey (kind of them !!)for the time being, (I am staying in Redhill) where/when/what time do you guys meet in this area and if i'm around thought I could crash the meet :thumbsu: . looked on your site but found no mention of regular meets (could be cause I didnt have my glasses on :cry: )
S.

gwp
MGF Register Region: South Coast
Model of Car: MGF VVC

Re: Refugee (temporarily)

Post by gwp » Sat Dec 01, 2007 9:06 pm

Welcome to the region, even if it is only temporarily!

Only meet planned at the moment is our Christmas Do on 14th Dec, although I think you needed to have booked by now for that, I am sure Tim will clarify!

I expect our regular meets over at the Fairmile in Cobham will start again in the new year.

I only live down the road in Horley so I'll keep an eye out and wave if I see you! Although I may not be in the MG .....
MGF 1.8 VVC - 52mm Alloy Throttle Body & K&N 57i Filter

Steve
MGF Register Region: Essex
Model of Car: 160 TF Sprint SE

Re: Refugee (temporarily)

Post by Steve » Sat Dec 01, 2007 10:39 pm

Hi and thanks for the reply I know a little bit around Horley as my daughter and her partner used to live there.
I will definately still be working in Epsom until the new year so hopefully get around to meeting you all at the Fairmile :thumbsu: S.