Avon, Gloucestershire and Wiltshire

Moderator: colintf

ScubaStewart
MGF Register Region: South Midlands
Model of Car: MGF 1.8i

SouthMids Sportsters meeting in Oxfordshire

Post by ScubaStewart » Mon Nov 05, 2007 2:14 pm

Hi everyone from the Cotswolds!

I'm one of the members of the SouthMids Sportsters group, which covers Northamptonshire, Buckinghamshire and Oxfordshire. As this covers quite a large region, I usually end up having to travel from Oxford up to Northampton for the meets, so for November they are all going to travel down to me and meet at the Lamb & Flag in Longworth.

So, why am I posting on here?? Well, that's pretty close to your region, and so thought that it would be a good opportunity to see if any of you fancy joining us. The local MGOC club have also been invited along, including John King who organises the Cotswold Wildlife Park Grand Day Out, so if you want to find out the latest on the organisation of that then it's a good opportunity to have a chat with him!

Anyway, the meet is from 11:30 onwards, on Sunday 18th November, and the Lamb & Flag does a fantastic Sunday Carvery for those that would like food, however they have asked that we wait until after the first sitting before taking over the restaurant!

If you would like to join us, then check out the full details on the following post viewtopic.php?f=29&t=15 and put your name down!

Stewart.

colintf
Committee Member & Regional Rep
MGF Register Region: Devon & Cornwall
Model of Car: MG PA TF160 ZTV8

Re: SouthMids Sportsters meeting in Oxfordshire

Post by colintf » Tue Nov 06, 2007 6:18 pm

thanks for the invite Stu - personally I'll be at the monthly Somerset meet at Cheddar (now on Sundays as it's winter time) but thanks all the same!

I'm sure you'll have a good meet - and there's people in the Wilts area that might lik eto go!?!

8-)

Colin Murrell
MGF Register International Liaison Rep
MGF Register Regional Rep for Devon & Cornwall and Cotswold Regions
MGCC Z and V8 Registers Reps for V8 ZT'/ZTTs

http://www.two-sixties.com/main.htm http://www.triple-mracing.com/