2017 MGF Register Awards: Nominations required

A listing of up and coming events and latest register news.

Moderator: Committee Members

Keith Williams
MGF Register Region: Midlands
Model of Car: MGF VVC, Trophy 160

2017 MGF Register Awards: Nominations required

Post by Keith Williams » Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:40 pm

The MGF Register's Annual Awards are approaching.

They are to be given out on the 11th March at the Awards Dinner at the Crown & Thistle Hotel, Abingdon. To secure your place at the dinner please book via the online shop http://www.mgfregister.org/shop

We need your help in looking for nominations for the worthy recipients in the following categories for the 2016 season:-

Tanswell Trophy for the Member of the year

Priests Trophy for a Significant contribution to the MGF Register

FasTForward Trophy for the best article in FTF during 2016

Brian Griffin Sports Trophy for a person who epitomises sporting endeavour of any type with their F/TF

ICHBABDA Trophy for the person who really could have had a better day !

Best MGF/TF of the year.

Special Awards - for anything not covered in the above !

Please send any nominations or suggestions to myself as chairman as soon as possible or in any case before the 27th FEBRUARY so we can organise engraving of the trophies in time for the awards dinner.

You don't have to nominate in all categories, so please forward your nominations to me as soon as you can. Please don't post your nominations here so we can keep the surprise for the Awards night for the worthy winners.

You can find details of previous winners on our website here - http://www.mgfregister.org/mgfregistertrophies.html

So get your thinking caps on and send your nominations (with reasons) to chair@mgfregister.org

Please also post here that you have emailed me your nominations so I can ensure I receive them all.
1998 MGF VVC, 2001 Trophy 160 & 2013 MG6 GT TSE

Keith Williams
MGF Register Region: Midlands
Model of Car: MGF VVC, Trophy 160

Re: 2017 MGF Register Awards: Nominations required

Post by Keith Williams » Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:19 pm

mmnnnn correction to date of closure of nominations ....

only one person has spotted it so far, that the date above was after the Awards Dinner which could have been a little tricky.

Closing date for nominations is 27th February
1998 MGF VVC, 2001 Trophy 160 & 2013 MG6 GT TSE