MGF Register Christmas @ Cricklade 2020

A listing of up and coming events and latest register news.

Moderator: Committee Members

Worzel
Committee Member & Regional Rep
MGF Register Region: Thames Valley
Model of Car: MY2000 MGF 1.8

MGF Register Christmas @ Cricklade 2020

Post by Worzel » Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:05 pm

:chimney: Just as you were starting to forget about Christmas, here I come again :chimney:

Due to again overwhelming support and demand, Christmas @ Cricklade 2020 has all been signed with the hotel :thumbsu:

The event will be staying in its current format, and all of the rooms inside the original manor house have now all been fully refurbished along with the Spa and Swimming Pool – we’ve seen the work that was being carried out and is certainly been transformed. There is, following the price being held for the last three years, a small increase that works out at £12.50 per person.

For this year, there is a formal booking form that will need to be returned to me, this will be sent out once I’ve received the email requesting the room.

We have again, reserved the entire 43 rooms of the hotel, and demand again will be high, so please do let me know ASAP that you wish for a room to have your name on the door.

As a thank you to the members that supported the 2019 event, they have already been advised and over 15 rooms already reserved, so please do not hesitate. No deposit is required yet!

To reserve your room and request the booking form, please email me via events@mgfregister.org asap
Christmas 2020 Flyer.jpg
Ian "Worzel" Wright

MGF Register - Chairman & National Events
MGF Register - Regional Rep (Thames Valley)

Email: chair@mgfregister.org
Email: thames.valley@mgfregister.org
Mobile: 07793 002190