Regalia Shop - NOW OPEN !

A listing of up and coming events and latest register news.

Moderator: Committee Members

James Curgenven
MGF Register Region: Somerset & Dorset
Model of Car: MG ZT 260 SE #455

Regalia Shop - NOW OPEN !

Post by James Curgenven » Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:51 pm

As the more astute (or at least those who read the main website) will have noticed, Tim officially launched the new online shop at the AGM! (and there was much rejoicing, although I failed to see any celebratory cake. Needless to say I was disappointed!)

This can be accessed via.... http://www.mgfregister.org/shop (original aren't we!)

Currently it's only set to allow orders from UK residents, this is just due to wanting a "live test" before opening it to the world, so if you're in Europe or father afield you can still browse the shop and then contact Elaine via email to place your orders!

Although after we've had a few UK orders I'll be confident in opening it to everyone!

Should you have any queries relating to items in the shop please contact Elaine (regalia@mgfregister.org) and for any problems with the shop itself contact myself (webmaster@mgfregister.org)

Please, should you notice anything "odd" with the shop in terms of prices or combined postage costs let me know as there may be initial teething problems that won't have come up in testing. Remember... If you have any concerns PLEASE let us know so we can either put your mind at rest or correct the problems!

The shop is set up to use 256bit SSL technology so your details will be safely transmitted between your computer and our server, so shop safely in confidence!

So to summarise the things "to come"

Ordering from anywhere in the world
Products listed in multiple currencies, updated daily, to make it easier to see the real cost to yourselves
Any little bugs ironed out
---
Loud & Proud!

ScubaStewart
MGF Register Region: South Midlands
Model of Car: MGF 1.8i

Re: Regalia Shop

Post by ScubaStewart » Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:41 pm

Well done James & Elaine. Looks really good, and it's very easy to use. Just gave my debit card a bit of abuse and spent some money!!!

sparky135
MGF Register Region: South Coast
Model of Car: MG TF Spark

Re: Regalia Shop

Post by sparky135 » Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:53 pm

Just bought a celebratory T shirt in recognition of the Grand opening.

All seemed to go smoothly. Nice work James, Elaine and all involved. :thumbsu:
John
MGF Register South Coast Regional Rep
south.coast@mgfregister.org
www.scrr.org.uk