Win an Oris Watch at MGLive!

A listing of up and coming events and latest register news.

Moderator: Committee Members

ScubaStewart
MGF Register Region: South Midlands
Model of Car: MGF 1.8i

Win an Oris Watch at MGLive!

Post by ScubaStewart » Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:06 pm

We have some exciting news about the Gymkhana at MGLive! See below. If you haven't booked your tickets, then you still have until midnight tonight, and don't forget to enter the Gymkhana to be in with a chance of winning a fabulous Oris watch. Tickets can be ordered at http://www.mglive.com

TimM
Committee Member & Regional Rep
MGF Register Region: South East
Model of Car: MGF VVC MY2000

Re: Win an Oris Watch at MGLive!

Post by TimM » Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:27 pm

Blimey - Oris are really doing a lot for the MGCC - that's a cracking prize - If I didn't always come last in Gymkhanas I would have entered , being there would probably have helped as well :(

Tim Morris
President MGCC MGF Register
FasTForward Editor; Safety Fast columnist; South East Regional Representative

2000 MGF VVC ; 1981 MGBGT LE; 2006 MG ZR

ScubaStewart
MGF Register Region: South Midlands
Model of Car: MGF 1.8i

Post by ScubaStewart » Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:49 pm

Tim, I thought you might be coming on Sunday.... You really should, and then you could have a go at winning it!

Although it is an Oris watch, we are very grateful to Fraser Hart Jewelers who are supplying the watch, so it's kind of a joint sponsorship from them both.

For those not aware, both Oris & Fraser Hart are two of the sponsors for the MGCC Star Car, where you could win an Oris Chronoris watch worth £1,550 which has had the case signed by the two Williams F1 drivers, and an immaculate half-carat diamond worth £2500 from Fraser Hart. That is of course on top of the car which has gone through an amazing transformation, insurance and champagne that contains real flakes of 22ct gold. You'll be able to see the entire prize package on display at MGLive! or have a look at www.mgcc.co.uk/starcar for all the details.

David A
MGF Register Region: South East

Post by David A » Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:39 pm

Stu, I'm so glad it was you that won, and not me... :rant: ;) :lol:

The gymkhana was a lot of fun, albeit somewhat nerveracking for a couple of newbies like me and Fred. It's a great way of making your F DO something at a show rather than just park up with all the others!

Back at you next time :lol:

David
Fortibus es in ero