Welcome to the Heart of England for
Warwickshire, Birmingham & surrounds.

Moderator: Steve White

Jonniey
MGF Register Region: Midlands
Model of Car: MGF

Penelope has Facebook page :)

Post by Jonniey » Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:02 am

Penelope now has her own Facebook page were here maintenance, any mods, updates, pics Ect can be followed, feel free to add her or just follow her
Www.facebook.com/penelopemgf
I hope that link works, if not search penelopemgf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
http://www.facebook.com/penelopemgf
MGF 1.8i MK2 2000 model

Darrenbrown507

Re: Penelope has Facebook page :)

Post by Darrenbrown507 » Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:55 pm

Just seen the Facebook page, good stuff, one question, what did you do with your old seats?

Jonniey

Post by Jonniey » Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:04 pm

Darrenbrown507 wrote:Just seen the Facebook page, good stuff, one question, what did you do with your old seats?
because the drivers seat bolster was worn all the way through and there were rips and pulls i tipped them in Tysley tip, i didn't think anyone would want them
MGF 1.8i MK2 2000 model

Darrenbrown507

Post by Darrenbrown507 » Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:07 pm

Shame, I only need a good back, part of me wants to keep it original, but part of me also wants to upgrade to leather....there are some locally for sale but as I have just had the clutch done finances are tight...

Jonniey

Post by Jonniey » Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:42 pm

Darrenbrown507 wrote:Shame, I only need a good back, part of me wants to keep it original, but part of me also wants to upgrade to leather....there are some locally for sale but as I have just had the clutch done finances are tight...
they were really horribly, theres wasn't a decent panel on any seat, there were pulls in the material, small tears and lots of stains
If they were any good i would have gave them away on here, but they were embarrassing and i've only had the car 3 weeks
MGF 1.8i MK2 2000 model

daz
Model of Car: mg less :(

Post by daz » Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:33 am

Darrenbrown507 wrote:Shame, I only need a good back, part of me wants to keep it original, but part of me also wants to upgrade to leather....there are some locally for sale but as I have just had the clutch done finances are tight...
Don't know where you are in the midlands, but Taronis in Birmingham have a couple of f's in & there is a scrappy in Nuneaton that have one as well, I can't for the life of me remember the name of it.

Jonniey

Post by Jonniey » Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:45 am

daz wrote:
Don't know where you are in the midlands, but Taronis in Birmingham have a couple of f's in & there is a scrappy in Nuneaton that have one as well, I can't for the life of me remember the name of it.
Hi Daz If you have used the garage by the Swan you must be local also????????????? i am about 1.5 miles from the swan yardley
MGF 1.8i MK2 2000 model