Hydragas Suspension Pump Up

For events and discussion of all things Scottish

Moderator: Glenn Neilson

David Clelland
MGF Register Region: Scotland
Model of Car: 2001 MGF Steptronic

Hydragas Suspension Pump Up

Post by David Clelland » Tue May 26, 2009 2:09 pm

As many of you will know Gerry Hiorns and myself have recently started up Car Hoods Scotland and while it's not hoods related I thought that a local, reasonably priced facility for pumping up the hydragas suspension on MGFs might be of interest to some owners. Both of us have owned Liquid Levers pumps for a number of years now which we've tended to keep for our own use, but we'd now like to offer this service to others. I phoned round a few garages and the going rate would appear to be slightly over £50. We would be prepared to give the same service for £25. We'd even offer a mobile service, but a travelling fee would need to be charged. Car Hoods Scotland can be contacted at info@CarHoodsScotland.co.uk or 0141 416 2455 if anyone is interested.

bigblockv8
MGF Register Region: Scotland

Re: Hydragas Suspension Pump Up

Post by bigblockv8 » Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:21 am

Hi. I know it's been a long time since you posted this, by any chance you are still offering the hydragas service/Galsgow area?
Jock

Keith Williams
MGF Register Region: Midlands
Model of Car: MGF VVC, Trophy 160

Re: Hydragas Suspension Pump Up

Post by Keith Williams » Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:29 am

bigblockv8 wrote:Hi. I know it's been a long time since you posted this, by any chance you are still offering the hydragas service/Galsgow area?
Jock
I would try contacting them directly through the email or phone number as David has not been on the forum since July 2011
1998 MGF VVC, 2001 Trophy 160 & 2013 MG6 GT TSE