April 2020 meeting | Cancelled

A place for the South Coast (Hampshire, IOW, lower Wiltshire) region.

Moderator: mgfSussex

mgfSussex
Regional Rep
MGF Register Region: South Coast
Model of Car: LE500

April 2020 meeting | Cancelled

Post by mgfSussex » Mon Mar 16, 2020 6:35 pm

In light of the Prime Minister's advice this evening requesting us all to avoid visiting pubs, clubs, and social venues, and the likelihood that this advice will remain for some weeks (maybe months) to come, it seems that we have little choice but to cancel our gathering which had been scheduled for 9th April.

I will monitor the situation and will advise further when the coast is clear for us all to meet again.

I wish you all well through this public health crisis.
Best wishes
Mark
Attachments
Covid19.jpg

PETER MORGAN

Re: April 2020 meeting | Cancelled

Post by PETER MORGAN » Fri Mar 27, 2020 5:28 pm

Hope you're all keeping well amidst the chaos. Hil and I being (well) over the critical age are self isolating. We've had a week of it already and I'm teed off with it!!

My son and grandkids are looking after our grocery supply but I long to go for a run in the F especially with this glorious weather, Never mind release is now a week sooner than it was last week!

Tootle-pip.

Peter M

mgfSussex
Regional Rep
Model of Car: LE500

Re: April 2020 meeting | Cancelled

Post by mgfSussex » Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:08 pm

Peter and Hilary,

I'm pleased to hear that your family are keeping you supplied during your period of isolation.

When the crisis is behind us, and we all emerge from our hiding places blinking in the sunlight, we can look forward to a group road run.

Stay safe. Stay well.

Kind regards
Mark.