December Zoom video meeting #2 - QUIZ night | Thursday 24th December 7:00pm

A place for the South Coast (Hampshire, IOW, lower Wiltshire) region.

Moderator: mgfSussex

mgfSussex
Regional Rep
MGF Register Region: South Coast
Model of Car: LE500

December Zoom video meeting #2 - QUIZ night | Thursday 24th December 7:00pm

Post by mgfSussex » Thu Dec 10, 2020 8:22 pm

By popular demand we will be holding yet another video quiz night at 7:00pm on Thursday 24th December. Yes, on Christmas Eve !

To join our quiz night simply click on the following link at 7:00pm on 24th December https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86907150195 and follow the easy instructions to download the Zoom launcher file.

Each person (or household) taking part is requested to bring 5 questions and answers. Each round of the quiz will be hosted by each person (or household) in turn.

Given the night on which we are holding our quiz, all questions are to be on the theme of Christmas.

EVERYONE is invited. However if you're having any difficulty taking part do let me know.

See you there.

Kind regards
Mark

mgfSussex
Regional Rep
MGF Register Region: South Coast
Model of Car: LE500

Re: December Zoom video meeting #2 - QUIZ night | Thursday 24th December 7:00pm

Post by mgfSussex » Thu Dec 24, 2020 8:32 pm

Thank you to the two teams who battled their way through the virtual snow to join our Zoom quiz tonight !

Though our party may have been short on numbers it was full of fun as ever, and for the first time we all got to ask 8 questions each, and all on the theme of Christmas. How exciting !

So, at the end of the night the scores were as follows;

:D Team Cole in first place with 7.5 points

:) Me in second place with 7 points (yes, just half a point behind Alistair and his Christmas Carol).

:roll: Team Morgan in third place with 4.75 points.

I wish you all a merry little (emphasis on the little) Christmas during this the season to be jolly careful, and look forward to seeing you all again in Tier 3 or 4 for our first meeting of 2021 on 7th January.

Best wishes of the season
Mark