MGF Register South Coast Christmas Dinner at The Forge, Shedfield | 7:00pm Thursday 9th December

A place for the South Coast (Hampshire, IOW, lower Wiltshire) region.

Moderator: mgfSussex

mgfSussex
Regional Rep
MGF Register Region: South Coast
Model of Car: LE500

MGF Register South Coast Christmas Dinner at The Forge, Shedfield | 7:00pm Thursday 9th December

Post by mgfSussex » Fri Nov 19, 2021 4:57 pm

We will meet at 7:00pm on Thursday 9th December at The Forge, Winchester Rd, between Shedfield and Waltham Chase, Southampton SO32 2HS. See location map at https://goo.gl/maps/qymfLZARwAtxWVXUA

The Forge doesn't seem to have a website on which to view a menu, but they do have a Facebook page, which can be viewed at https://www.facebook.com/theforgeshedfield/

I have also added photos of the menu, but based on past experience the carvery is definitely the option to choose; Just £8 a head, serve yourself, and return for as many extra helpings of vegetables as you like.

I have booked a table for 8 initially, but of course everyone is welcome and we hope to see more faces.

So, if you would like to join us please alert me by posting a comment below and I will add you to our booking.

See you soon
Mark
Attachments
Menu Page 2
Menu Page 2
Menu Page 1
Menu Page 1
Drinks Menu
Drinks Menu
Desserts Menu
Desserts Menu

mgfSussex
Regional Rep
Model of Car: LE500

Re: MGF Register South Coast Christmas Dinner at The Forge, Shedfield | 7:00pm Thursday 9th December

Post by mgfSussex » Thu Dec 02, 2021 8:29 pm

Anyone wishing to join us for our Christmas gathering will be most welcome to do so. Please add a comment here to let me know so that I can give The Forge an accurate number of how many will be in our party.

PeteT
Model of Car: MGF 1.8i

Re: MGF Register South Coast Christmas Dinner at The Forge, Shedfield | 7:00pm Thursday 9th December

Post by PeteT » Wed Dec 08, 2021 2:12 pm

Last edited by PeteT on Wed Dec 08, 2021 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PeteT
Model of Car: MGF 1.8i

Post by PeteT » Wed Dec 08, 2021 2:17 pm

Well I'll reply to you Mark and will see you there...
PeteT