7:00pm Thursday 6th July 2023 | Dinner at The Forge, Shedfield

A place for the South Coast (Hampshire, IOW, lower Wiltshire) region.

Moderator: mgfSussex

mgfSussex
Regional Rep
MGF Register Region: South Coast
Model of Car: LE500

7:00pm Thursday 6th July 2023 | Dinner at The Forge, Shedfield

Post by mgfSussex » Tue Jun 13, 2023 9:45 pm

We will meet at 7:00pm on Thursday 6th July at The Forge, Winchester Rd, between Shedfield and Waltham Chase, Southampton SO32 2HS. See location map at https://goo.gl/maps/qymfLZARwAtxWVXUA

I posted photos of the menu back in March, which you can view here viewtopic.php?f=28&t=26565. The carvery is definitely the option to choose; Just £9.00 a head (or £6 for a small plate), serve yourself, and return for as many extra helpings of vegetables as you like. Desserts are just £6 each.

So, if you would like to join us please alert me by posting a comment below and I will add you to our booking.

COVID-19: If you have recently been in contact with others or are feeling unwell please take a lateral flow test to confirm that you are COVID negative before attending the venue. Everyone is strongly advised to be fully vaccinated, including the (third/fourth) booster jab.

We are meeting at The Forge near Shedfield because it offers a large indoor space where we can usually sit some distance from, and limit our contact with, other members of the public.The Forge usually has very few customers in the dining area on a weekday evening after 7pm, and we have often found ourselves alone in that area by the end of the night.

See you soon
Mark

mgfSussex
Regional Rep
MGF Register Region: South Coast
Model of Car: LE500

Re: 7:00pm Thursday 6th July 2023 | Dinner at The Forge, Shedfield

Post by mgfSussex » Thu Jul 06, 2023 10:56 am

If you would like to join us please add a comment below.