We want you!!!!

This Region covers Northants, North Bucks and the Bedfordshire areas.

Moderators: Yorkshire Shrimper, Committee Members

Yorkshire Shrimper
Regional Rep
MGF Register Region: Yorkshire

We want you!!!!

Post by Yorkshire Shrimper » Thu Sep 02, 2021 8:35 pm

Hello,

If you live within the South Midlands area you should have received an email from me, but, in case you haven't please read on. I was formerly the leader of the Yorkshire MGF Register group and have recently moved to Northamptonshire.

I am aware that the MGF Register is hoping to start up a new group for the South Midlands. I may have met some of you at MGF 25 at Gaydon or other Natters that I have attended in the area, and you will know what we are trying to achieve, but some of you may not have any idea.

The intention of the group is to try and arrange things that you want to do, but I need your input before I can get the group off the ground. I envisage a monthly Natter held at a car friendly pub/cafe that is open to MGF/TF owners and their partners.

Could you please spare a minute to reply with answers to the following questions:-

1) Would you like to meet up for a Natter?
2) If yes, what day of the week would you prefer?
3) Are you able to suggest possible venues for the Natter?
4) Would you be interested in joining the group on organised runs?
5) Are you interested in joining with others within the group to attend short breaks exploring other parts of the UK and possibly Europe?

Although the Natter will be focused on MGF & MGTF ownership, the intention is to complement MG events in the area, not compete with the great work that is already going on. You may find that some of the events that the Natter attends will be in association with, and supporting, other MG groups in the area

Thank you for taking the time to read this message. I look forward to receiving your reply, either on the forum or by email to tim.hazelrowe@yahoo.co.uk

Regards

Tim Rowe