The Globe 11 Oct 2009

This Region covers Northants, North Bucks and the Bedfordshire areas.

Moderators: Yorkshire Shrimper, Committee Members

John Ponting
MGF Register Region: Hertfordshire
Model of Car: MG Motor TF LE500 20

The Globe 11 Oct 2009

Post by John Ponting » Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:23 pm

Seems the meet was cancelled - about 30 minutes after I left home. At 11:32 I was entering the outskirts of Leighton Buzzard en route to the pub. Lyn & I enjoyed an excellent meal and a short walk along the canal path. Fine weather all day; warm and dry with not a hint or rain; bright clear shy on the way home.

Rich Stone
MGF Register Region: South Midlands
Model of Car: MGF Trophy 160

Re: The Globe

Post by Rich Stone » Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:51 pm

Sincere apologies for the late posting on our forum. I had in fact informed everyone on the list personally and had no idea we were expecting visitors. It also hasn't helped that I've been without a laptop until this weekend and have been spending ages getting everything working on my new one.
:sf:

It was postponed as we had a couple of prospective attendees unwell, another couple on holiday and another desperately packing ready for a house move, which only left two cars going. We decided that it was a little too far for just the three of us to go!

The rescheduled meeting will still be at The Globe, Linslade, as it's a favourite of ours, and I'll be sure to check that everyone is settled in to their homes and fit and well. In the meantime, our local meeting in Northampton on Thursday night is still on...
:thumbsu:

Rich