SWMGF 10th Birthday Party.

http://southwalesmg.co.uk/
South Wales and nearby.

Moderator: BigBen

ClaraW
MGF Register Region: South Wales

SWMGF 10th Birthday Party.

Post by ClaraW » Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:17 pm

It would appear that SWMGF is to celebrate its 10th Birthday on the 6th April at 7.30.

I am suggesting either a birthday party at the Farmers Arms in St Brides on Saturday 6th or if you prefer something a bit nicer we could go to Bryngarw as they have accomodation with the view to having a morning run before heading home. Bryngarw would be more expensive option with 3 course meal being £22.50 per head and a double room with breakfast at £70.

All members of SWMGF old and new are more than welcome- lets use it as an opportunity to celebrate 10 years of good friends and fab runs thoughout the UK and Europe as well as a chance to catch up with old friends who have moved on to cars anew (or fishing in the case of or old leader -Dave!)

In good old SWMGF fashion I will start a list of those wishing to attend and their preference to party venue. Please let me know your thoughts asap as we will need to book up for Bryngarw pretty soon.

List:

Clara and Ken- either venue
Paul & Fran - either venue
Russell - either venue
Andrew & Cherie - either venue
Chris & Sian- Bryngarw

ClaraW
MGF Register Region: South Wales

Re: SWMGF 10th Birthday Party.

Post by ClaraW » Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:40 pm

We are meeing at Bryngarw for a Birthday party on Saturday the 6th April and reconvening at Bryngarw on the Sunday morning for a short run.

For those who do not know the way to Bryngarw Ken and I are happy to meet up at Sarn Services (junction 36 M4) for 6.45 and show you the way just let me know.

There is a very nice retail outlet centre with losts of big names right next to Sarn Services- so ladies who feel the need for a bit of retail therapy they are open late on Saturday