Out with the old and in with the new!

http://southwalesmg.co.uk/
South Wales and nearby.

Moderator: BigBen

ClaraW
MGF Register Region: South Wales

Out with the old and in with the new!

Post by ClaraW » Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:17 pm

It was decided a while ago that rather than trying to cram a Christmas do we would postpone it to the New Year when things are a bit flat and make it a New Year do instead.

I am going to suggest a Saturday afternoon run to a nice pub that preferably has accommodation and make a nice day of it.

We will sort out a destination once I have had feedback.

So who is up to this and what dates is everyone available in January. The only date Ken and I can’t do is the weekend of the 24 and 25th

ClaraW

Re: Out with the old and in with the new!

Post by ClaraW » Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:37 pm

The date has been set for the 18th January- we just need to arrange a venue. So put the date in your diary!

List so far:

Ken & Clara
Jan & Andy
Gary
Andrew & Cherie
Chris (maybe)
Paul & Fran

Any one else fancy a bit of a blast and post festivities get-together in January?

ClaraW

Re: Out with the old and in with the new!

Post by ClaraW » Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:53 pm

The venue for the New Year bash has been set. Decided to pick an old haunt that is on a main road in case of bad weather. But the aim is to meet up midday ish and have a quick run out and finish off at the Old Barn in Newport- link below:

http://www.theoldbarninn.com/

For those who want to stay over they have agreed an offer of £75 a night for double and twin rooms which includes breakfast, if we book 5 or more rooms. Those singletons who dont mind sharing you could always split the cost of a twin room!

Can you let me know numbers so I can book a table and let me know if accomodation is required so I can get discount in place.

List

Clara & Ken - accomodation