http://southwalesmg.co.uk/
South Wales and nearby.

Moderator: BigBen

Fast Jan
MGF Register Region: South Wales
Model of Car: Typhoon TF160

2015 Christmas Do - 5th December

Post by Fast Jan » Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:40 pm

I know it feels a long way off yet, but looking at the calendar for the Christmas do and (thanks yet again to terrible shifts) the only date Andy and I can do in December is Saturday 5th. I hope that with a few months notice, it'll give most folks enough time to get the date in your diaries before they get too congested with works/family parties etc.

I'm still working on the location, I've got an idea in mind but need a few days to look into it properly so I shan't say too much yet in case we can't be accommodated. But if it does work out, it'll be sort of central to most of us within the South Wales region and have accommodation on site for those who wish to stay over. I'll keep you posted as and when I have more info.

Fast Jan

Re: 2015 Christmas Do - 5th December

Post by Fast Jan » Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:13 pm

Location is now confirmed as the Rhymney House Hotel, Rhymney Bridge, Rhymney, Tredegar, Gwent NP22 5QG Phone: 01685 844040 on Sat 5th Dec.

www.rhymneyhousehotel.co.uk/

I've booked for 20 people at 7.30pm - for anyone who would like to book a room to stay over, please ring the hotel direct on 01685 844040 and mention that you're part of Jan Carters party (they're holding a few rooms for us and have had enquiries about a wedding party the same day, so it would help the hotel if they know you're part of my booking).

Fast Jan

Re: 2015 Christmas Do - 5th December

Post by Fast Jan » Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:10 am

Great night last night, thanks to everyone who was able to attend.

Rhymney House Hotel was a great decision, the location worked well for Phil's run in the afternoon and the room for the evening festivities couldn't have been better.

A couple of photos from Andy and myself from last night and a few from Verity today at their visit to Penderyn distillery: