http://southwalesmg.co.uk/
South Wales and nearby.

Moderator: BigBen

Fast Jan
MGF Register Region: South Wales
Model of Car: Typhoon TF160

SWMG Christmas Dooo - Dec 3rd

Post by Fast Jan » Fri Oct 07, 2016 12:13 am

This years Christmas do is being held at The Kings Head Hotel 18 Old Market Street Usk, NP15 1AL on 3rd December.

There are no firms plans as yet other than a table is booked (provisionally for 20 people) and all 8 bedrooms (4 double and 4 twin) are being held in my name until 16th October.

I'm waiting for a menu to be emailed to me, but there is usually a set Christmas menu with 4 choices for each of the 3 courses and the food is spectacular (and plentiful is an understatement!). I have stayed here myself before and can guarantee a better standard of accommodation than last years hotel of choice (not that it could get much worse from what I heard!). The 3 course dinner is usually around £23 or so.

Rooms are as priced on the website - £49.95 for single, double £69 and twin £74 - all of which include breakfast.

kingsheadusk.com/wp/

Being held on the same weekend is the annual Usk Christmas Market which is always worth a couple of hours browsing.

uskmarketsandfestivals.co.uk/

Anyone wishing to attend, please let me know.

Fast Jan
MGF Register Region: South Wales
Model of Car: Typhoon TF160

Re: SWMG Christmas Dooo - Dec 3rd

Post by Fast Jan » Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:06 am

All rooms now reserved for this, but still spaces available for anyone wishing to come along for the meal and festivities.