http://southwalesmg.co.uk/
South Wales and nearby.

Moderator: BigBen

robhoblyn
MGF Register Region: South Wales
Model of Car: mgf steptronic,mgtf

The big Welsh car show

Post by robhoblyn » Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:54 pm

We are having a club stand at the biggest car show in Wales. The big Welsh car show in add of blood wise which is being held at Chepstow race coarse on September 17th 2017. If any one would like to bring their car along and display it on the stand please let me have your details and details of your car model reg etc. There is a charge of £3.00 a car which you can pay me via PayPal to my email address of gen254@hotmail.co.uk or cash at a meet.

robhoblyn

Re: The big Welsh car show

Post by robhoblyn » Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:11 pm

Hi All. i have now booked in all who sent me payment and John Hendry. event passes will be sent out to me early september. those who had already booked in seperatly are also welcome to join us. i have found a pub in the wye valley which has a large car park for us to stop off at after the show for food. will be doing a recky over the next week or so. please can i have numbers etc for those wishing to dine after so i can book tables etc

robhoblyn

Re: The big Welsh car show

Post by robhoblyn » Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:45 pm

hi all just booked us in to the sloop inn in llandogo. for food after the show. the pub is in the next village up from tintern with a large car park opersite.please can you confirm if you are joining us for food so i can confirm the numbers with the pub. i have provisionally booked the sunday lunch menu. thanks Rob