Looking for events in Suffolk :)

The place for all MGF/TF owners in Cambridgeshire, Norfolk and Suffolk areas.

Moderator: allypally1967

phizzphotography
MGF Register Region: South East
Model of Car: MGF

Looking for events in Suffolk :)

Post by phizzphotography » Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:59 pm

Hay All,

I am a (very) new MGF owner (picked up Princess on Saturday) and whilst I live in Abingdon, Oxfordshire my wife and I spend a lot of time with relatives in Suffolk. Always keen to avoid spending too much time with my mother in law, I am looking for any events going on in the Suffolk area, especially during August. We stay near Halesworth but more than happy to take princess for a longer drive out to Suffolk / Norfolk / Cambs.

I Enjoy country pubs so if anyone fancies a run out or a chat about what I've let myself in for over a pint of Adnams feel free to PM. :)
2001 MGF 1.8i In Silver (Princess). Saving quietly without telling the wife for a Trophy Blue :)

Foster
MGF Register Region: East Anglia

Re: Looking for events in Suffolk :)

Post by Foster » Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:23 pm

Hi phizzphotography.
I too am a relatively new MG owner and have looked for events for a pie and a pint and haven't seen any for the Suffolk area. Essex seem to have few more get togthers so perhaps they might be worth a try. Or we could start our own perhaps ? Cheers Fossie

ibosscat
MGF Register Region: Essex
Model of Car: 2003 CoolBlue

Post by ibosscat » Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:49 pm

If still interested in runs:
Sunday 25th August starting @ Colchester Football Ground - Suffolk run - finishing at Flatford Mill.

Need to check out the MGCC web site though - nothing to do with me - i'm just going on it

phizzphotography
MGF Register Region: South East
Model of Car: MGF

Post by phizzphotography » Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:53 pm

Awesome!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2
2001 MGF 1.8i In Silver (Princess). Saving quietly without telling the wife for a Trophy Blue :)

adrianclifford
MGF Register Region: Essex
Model of Car: MGTF 80LE

Post by adrianclifford » Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:29 pm

Hi there, we try to be quite active in the Essex area and love runs to Suffolk. However as there are no runs organised by the Essex Roadsters (as ordinary members we keep the group pub meets going) we use the Anglia Centre events and join/organise them. The 2014 calendar will be in the next edition of Safety Fast but the on-line version should be on the MGCC/Anglia Centre web-site so pop in there and have a look around and join us, we have some nice runs out and you would be more than welcome to join in. Leave a note on the Essex pages and we'll keep in touch through there.
Bilstein shocks, Piper 4-2-1 manifold, Daytona, Vader cold-air induction, custom Z and F Stage 2 re-map, Electric boot release, braided hoses, Blue Magnecor leads, Technozen relays, Stage 1 head, BMW Angel Eyes headlights, "MG" puddle lights.