Brrrrrrrrrr

The place for all MGF/TF owners in Cambridgeshire, Norfolk and Suffolk areas.

Moderator: allypally1967

Jonathan Tully
MGF Register Region: East Anglia
Model of Car: MGF Steptronic ('01)

Brrrrrrrrrr

Post by Jonathan Tully » Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:05 pm

Hope everyone is Kool and the gang,

I've been pretty quiet because I have been cramming for exams :cry:

Freezing in my part of the Fens :xmas: Used the 'F' for the first time in over a week today and it took me 25 minutes this morning to clear the windscreen (inside and out) - and that was with a can of de-icer :lol:

Took the plunge and cleared out the garage this evening so 'SLF ' has a nice cosy roof for the night. :D I have now just got to clear out the lounge - Dear Santa..........I need a second garage :lol:
ImageImageImage
Ex(e) MGF Register Regional Representative - East Anglia

mgtf120

Re: Brrrrrrrrrr

Post by mgtf120 » Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:40 pm

hi jon,
now your a fen boy you can dig up your garden and throw it on the fire that s hould keep you warm , now the bad news , been in the morgan shop today , got to take babe over there tomorrow for validation might do a deal if the price is right . anyway happy crimbo and all of that allan

Jonathan Tully
Model of Car: MGF Steptronic ('01)

Post by Jonathan Tully » Sun Dec 16, 2007 11:37 pm

How did you get on Alan?

Did you get the Morgan? Which one was it - the Aero perhaps :thumbsu: ? If you do get it you will have to bring it to a meet so we can have a look!

BTW I can't did up my garden, it is fully paved - no more mowing lawns for me :lol:

Merry Xmas

Jon
ImageImageImage
Ex(e) MGF Register Regional Representative - East Anglia

mgtf120

Post by mgtf120 » Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:02 pm

hi, jon. not too good a 7month waiting list and they want to sell babe on commission which means leaving her at Cranfield untill shes sold ,not so sure I want to do that, was fixing to use
her over xmas .I'll maybe have to look a bit further afield for morgan dealers .
anyway going for a+4 the aero is a bit to racy for me ,and at £58000 a lot of dosh for a toy ,
hey! you should have seen the dealers face when I asked him if they did a diesel aero :lol:
let you what happens ,catch you soon .allan