Last minute Sunday Pub Run in January ?

An area for the Essex and North East London area group - Essex MGF

Moderator: Michael Murkin

adrianclifford
MGF Register Region: Essex
Model of Car: MGTF 80LE

Last minute Sunday Pub Run in January ?

Post by adrianclifford » Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:28 pm

Who fancies a nice cold run out in January ? (I know a few F's and TF's have hibernated for the winter so ZR's, ZS's and ZT's are OK).

No roadbook just a meet-up point, a general idea of where we're going and a nice pub to finish in.

Leave it to the last minute to get a cold dry day, I'm fed up with the rain :thumbsd: .

Dawn & Adrian
Bilstein shocks, Piper 4-2-1 manifold, Daytona, Vader cold-air induction, custom Z and F Stage 2 re-map, Electric boot release, braided hoses, Blue Magnecor leads, Technozen relays, Stage 1 head, BMW Angel Eyes headlights, "MG" puddle lights.

Andrew Regens
Regional Rep
MGF Register Region: Eastern Australia
Model of Car: TF160LE80th #15/1600

Re: Last minute Sunday Pub Run in January ?

Post by Andrew Regens » Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:47 pm

Cant do it in January but the following month in a rental Astra!
Piper 4-2-1 Manifold, Daytona Back Box, Stage two Remap, Bilstein Shocks, thicker anti roll bars, PG 1 gearbox Caged bearing with type B Ltd Slip Diff. Large rear brake Kit, Toyo R888R Track/road tyres. Half Roll Cage, 4Point Harness.

adrianclifford

Post by adrianclifford » Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:23 pm

I can probably get you a seat so you don't feel too out of place :thumbsu:

Let us know when you are arriving/leaving so we can meet up for a drink. How about Stoneleigh on the 17th ?
Bilstein shocks, Piper 4-2-1 manifold, Daytona, Vader cold-air induction, custom Z and F Stage 2 re-map, Electric boot release, braided hoses, Blue Magnecor leads, Technozen relays, Stage 1 head, BMW Angel Eyes headlights, "MG" puddle lights.

Andrew Regens
Regional Rep

Post by Andrew Regens » Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:28 am

i fly of to Paris on the 17th but will be at the Dick Turpin if that's the first meeting of the month
Piper 4-2-1 Manifold, Daytona Back Box, Stage two Remap, Bilstein Shocks, thicker anti roll bars, PG 1 gearbox Caged bearing with type B Ltd Slip Diff. Large rear brake Kit, Toyo R888R Track/road tyres. Half Roll Cage, 4Point Harness.

adrianclifford

Post by adrianclifford » Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:40 pm

As usual Andrew, it's the Dick Turpin first Thursday, The Ship second Thursday and the Halfway House third Thursday. Give me a call or text when you arrive, we can arrange something for you I'm sure. One of our Sunday Pub Runs maybe :thumbsu:

Andrew Regens
Regional Rep

Post by Andrew Regens » Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:05 pm

I will be in touch, about 4 weeks.