ZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

An area for the Essex and North East London area group - Essex MGF

Moderator: Michael Murkin

Steve
MGF Register Region: Essex
Model of Car: 160 TF Sprint SE

ZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

Post by Steve » Sat Dec 29, 2007 9:27 pm

It's a bit quiet in here are we all still full of xmas cheer and turkey?!!! :lol:

Steve f
Model of Car: le 80 160

Re: ZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

Post by Steve f » Sun Dec 30, 2007 12:06 pm

:thumbsd: HI Steve no painting one of the of the bedrooms under protest.hope you had a nice Xmas.

Steve

Post by Steve » Sun Dec 30, 2007 12:34 pm

"Painting" Aaaarrrgggggggggggg I have so much of that to do as well just cannot face it at the moment :(
Did have a good xmas even though mother in law is with us :lol: even better have not been called into work!! (I am on call 24 - 7 over the holiday period)
Have a Happy New Year.

dwkmgf
Model of Car: 01 Steptronic

Post by dwkmgf » Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:03 pm

Bit sleepy over this side of the patch as well.

Supposed to be in the North East now, but Trish's family protested about the dog on Friday (we were travelling up Saturday), providing us with the useful solutions of put some food out and leave him (stangely none of them wanted to come down and clean up the sh1t after 3 days!!) or put him in kennels. Neither solution was worthy of consideration so we told them to poke off - to which we got protests of we have spent a fortune on food etc etc. Families - who needs them. :thumbsd:

Xmas was okay with my family. They both loved the dog so that was great.
Freddie has been with us nearly a fortnight know and is settling in fine. Come the summer months he will be a regular attendee at rallies and meets - complete with MG regalia!! :thumbsu:
Dave
2001 Tahiti Blue Freestyle Steptronic - Racing Vintage Stripes, Racing Vintage Interior, K&N 57i, TT Mk 4 Exhaust, AP Racing Brakes, HEP Braided Brake Hoses

Steve

Post by Steve » Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:21 pm

Family's are great at xmas specially if you can just phone them :evil: instead of visiting.
What sort of dog is it, where did you get it from? how old?
we lost our dog last year after nearly 13 years so its pretty quiet with only the two cats ...oh and the mother in law :cry:

dwkmgf
Model of Car: 01 Steptronic

Post by dwkmgf » Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:46 am

Hi Steve,

Freddie is a Border Collie Cross and only 10 months old. Start training in a couple of weeks. Have to start looking for MG dog related stuff ready for the summer!!

Dave
Dave
2001 Tahiti Blue Freestyle Steptronic - Racing Vintage Stripes, Racing Vintage Interior, K&N 57i, TT Mk 4 Exhaust, AP Racing Brakes, HEP Braided Brake Hoses