North Wales, Cheshire & the Wirral

Moderator: redbeard57

redbeard57
Regional Rep
MGF Register Region: North West
Model of Car: MGTF 85th LE, MGF We

30th November next monthly meeting

Post by redbeard57 » Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:32 pm

The last monthly meeting for 2016 will be held on Wednesday 30th November at the Old Hall Farm from 8.00pm. As it is in the Xmas Party season it is likely that the pub will be very busy so please arrive early if at all possible. We will be setting out our programme of events and runs for 2017 so if you have somewhere in particular that you think would make a good Sunday Run please let us know….Of course, as I said before, it is the season to be jolly and Xmas parties are in full swing, so we will be having a meal before the meeting from about 7.00pm.

Please be careful when driving over the Xmas period and remember that a night on the beer or wine can lead to you still being over the limit the following morning so think before you get behind the wheel on the day after the works party…..

Hopefully, I will try to arrange a Cobweb blow out over the New Year (provisionally 8th January) for anyone that would like to have a bit of a run…nothing too far though as I know some people SORN over the winter period….so please feel free to come along in whatever you currently have available.