3rd Dolomites MG Event

Europe wide chat.

Moderator: Committee Members

RonandJoan
MGF Register Region: South East
Model of Car: 2010 MGTF

3rd Dolomites MG Event

Post by RonandJoan » Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:15 pm

Received this email from Christian Bianco yesterday. Anyone interested, his details are included in the text.

I wish to extend an invitation to your Members in your Area of the UK to join us in June 2015 for the 3rd Dolomites MG Event, which will be based in a small village near Bolzano – The South Tyrol, which is where I live and use daily my MG ZR.
My friends in the Northants MGOC – Gary and Pam, who have taken part in the previous two events will be joining us again, as will another 3 cars so far booked. The event as always is open to all Mg owners in Europe and we usually have a good turnout of MG models and nationalities.

I understand it is a long journey from the Uk and I am sure that I have planned a very interesting and exciting driving event – it is not a speed rally – to and around the Lakes and Mountains and hopefully including Stelvio and the Cortina area – hopefully snow and road repairs will be finished in time, after the winter!! This will be all based in a village surrounded by orchard and vineyards – one hotel is a small castle! From here MG’rs could extend their trip down to Florence or across to Pisa or return via Innsbruck or Bavaria, as we are handily situated.

The dates are Monday 1st June to Sunday 7th June 2015. Entries are by 9th March 2015.

My contact details are below, or for UK based Mg’rs if you wish to discuss details of the event, you may contact Gary McCarroll on 01604 404939. Northampton

Christian Bianco christian@discohustle.info phone +39 338 314 67 79

So, if you would be kind enough to circulate this amongst your Members I would be grateful.

If you have any problem to open the attached pdf-files, then feel free to download them from the following webpage:
http://mg-dolomites.info
Ron Kemp

MGTF135 in Oceana Blue; Toyota Yaris in......Blue.

Geoff.F
MGF Register Region: Midlands

Re: 3rd Dolomites MG Event

Post by Geoff.F » Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:26 pm

For those who would enjoy a week driving the SudTyrol. then you may consider the MG Car Club Switzerland 4th MG in the Alps from 12th to 20 September 2015.
We were invited to the 1st which was most enjoyable with a great group of people. The roads are a continual LH or RH Bend
http://www.mgcc.ch.
Geoff F.

John Ponting
MGF Register Region: Hertfordshire
Model of Car: MG Motor TF LE500 20

Re: 3rd Dolomites MG Event

Post by John Ponting » Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:38 pm

Geoff.F To make it easier for members to find events, and to keep the "3rd Dolomites" thread readable, it might be a good idea if you started a new thread for the MG Car Club Switzerland 4th MG in the Alps and deleted your reference here? A nice clear thread title will catch peoples eyes better than a post somewhere else.