MGFs were sold throughout the world - not just in the UK and Europe. This section is for those MG fans!
Moderator: Committee Members
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Andrew Regens
- Regional Rep
- Posts: 727
- Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:10 am
- MGF Register Region: Eastern Australia
- Model of Car: TF160LE80th #15/1600
- Location: Melbourne, Australia
Have a safe and happy new year
Piper 4-2-1 Manifold, Daytona Back Box, Stage two Remap, Bilstein Shocks, thicker anti roll bars, PG 1 gearbox Caged bearing with type B Ltd Slip Diff. Large rear brake Kit, Toyo R888R Track/road tyres. Half Roll Cage, 4Point Harness.
- Committee Member & Regional Rep
- Posts: 12290
- Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 5:49 pm
- MGF Register Region: Devon & Cornwall
- Model of Car: D(s/c) TF160 ZTV8
- Location: Bristol / Cornwall (back home!)
Andrew Regens wrote:Have a safe and happy new year
Thankyou Andrew and Happy New Year to you to, and to all our other International / European and local members.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest