Ops!

MGFs were sold throughout the world - not just in the UK and Europe. This section is for those MG fans!

Moderator: Committee Members

Andrew Regens
Regional Rep
MGF Register Region: Eastern Australia
Model of Car: TF160LE80th #15/1600

Ops!

Post by Andrew Regens » Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:53 am

Whilst playing at the weekend in a club Autokhana, I lost it going through a chicane, vered of track and hit some hidden tree branches. I ripped of my splitter, cracked my front bumper in a few places and smashed my nearside front foglight and all brackets. Considering the speed about 80kph, (that's why I lost it!) I was very lucky and managed to continue the event, thank goodness for race tape. If any one has a front fog light assembly, including the rear bracket, rubber surround I would be pleased to hear from you, even if you only have one of the parts I need. As I am on the otherside of the world to most of you, I can pay via PayPal.

Have had my Alloy splitter straightend, it was shaped rather like a propeller, should get it re powder coated before I re attach it.
Piper 4-2-1 Manifold, Daytona Back Box, Stage two Remap, Bilstein Shocks, thicker anti roll bars, PG 1 gearbox Caged bearing with type B Ltd Slip Diff. Large rear brake Kit, Toyo R888R Track/road tyres. Half Roll Cage, 4Point Harness.