Gathering of the F's

MGFs were sold throughout the world - not just in the UK and Europe. This section is for those MG fans!

Moderator: Committee Members

Andrew Regens
Regional Rep
MGF Register Region: Eastern Australia
Model of Car: TF160LE80th #15/1600

Gathering of the F's

Post by Andrew Regens » Sat Feb 16, 2008 11:43 am

Hunter MG is pleased to confirm that the MGF gathering will be happening on Saturday 15th and Sunday 16th March this year. For info please contact Ian Ashton mob. 0438249155 or Geoff Smith mob. 0410657955 Saturday 15th March..... Hunter MG invites all participants to meet at East Maitland Park on the New England Highway adjacent to the Tourist Information Centre between 10am and 11am on Saturday morning Program Participants are invited to meet and greet fellow MGF owners and register with Ian Ashton or Geoff Smith on the Park.... cost $15 per car You will then be invited to participate in an MGF photo shoot of owners and cars on the Park. Everyone will be able to purchase morning tea and lunch at adjacent CENTRAL AVENUE cafe. At 1pm following lunch participants will enjoy a leisurely drive (approx. 2 hours) around some of the historic and beautiful countryside which is unique to the Hunter Region. An informal evening gathering is planned at the East Maitland Bowling Club. Please
Piper 4-2-1 Manifold, Daytona Back Box, Stage two Remap, Bilstein Shocks, thicker anti roll bars, PG 1 gearbox Caged bearing with type B Ltd Slip Diff. Large rear brake Kit, Toyo R888R Track/road tyres. Half Roll Cage, 4Point Harness.

adrianclifford
MGF Register Region: Essex
Model of Car: MGTF 80LE

Re: Gathering of the F's

Post by adrianclifford » Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:42 pm

Details and pictures should be in FasTForward. Won't they Andrew ?
Bilstein shocks, Piper 4-2-1 manifold, Daytona, Vader cold-air induction, custom Z and F Stage 2 re-map, Electric boot release, braided hoses, Blue Magnecor leads, Technozen relays, Stage 1 head, BMW Angel Eyes headlights, "MG" puddle lights.

Andrew Regens
Regional Rep
MGF Register Region: Eastern Australia
Model of Car: TF160LE80th #15/1600

Post by Andrew Regens » Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:59 pm

It is with regret that I cant attend as intended as I will be working at the Australian Grand Prix as an official.
I will contact Ian ashton and try and obtain Photos plus commentry.
I wish them great success on this inaugral event as they are trying to get people who are on their way to the Nat Meet in Tamworth the following weekend.
Last edited by Andrew Regens on Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Piper 4-2-1 Manifold, Daytona Back Box, Stage two Remap, Bilstein Shocks, thicker anti roll bars, PG 1 gearbox Caged bearing with type B Ltd Slip Diff. Large rear brake Kit, Toyo R888R Track/road tyres. Half Roll Cage, 4Point Harness.

Nigel H
MGF Register Region: Devon & Cornwall

Post by Nigel H » Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:37 am

I know Maitland well as I worked in Singleton for three years. Good luck for this event, I hope it all goes well.