a few one liners to help you see in the New Year!

Any dodgy jokes or funnies should be entered into this forum.
As with the rest of the forum try to keep it family friendly!
Thanks to Boot Hill Bandit for the new name.

Moderator: Committee Members

stoneybroke
MGF Register Region: Midlands

a few one liners to help you see in the New Year!

Post by stoneybroke » Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:31 pm

DID you hear about the Egyptian cab driver? He was called Tootandcomeout.

I HAD a car crash last week. The other driver got out and happened to be a dwarf. He said: "I'm not happy." So I replied: "Well, which one are you?"

A MAN walks into a petrol station and says: "Please can I have a KitKat Chunky." The lady cashier hands him a KitKat Chunky. "No", he says. "I wanted a normal KitKat you fat cow."

MY mate Sid was a victim of I.D. theft. Now he's just called S.

HAVE you heard about the sultana that was cheating on his wife with a raisin — or do you not keep up with currant affairs?

I WAS chopping up carrots with the Grim Reaper the other day. Yes, I was dicing with death!

WHAT is a Shih Tzu? A zoo with no animals.

I CALLED my local takeaway and asked: "Do you deliver?" They said: "No, just lamb, chicken, pork and beef."

WHAT do you call a woman between two goalposts? Annette.

I MET this Dutch girl the other day and she was wearing inflatable shoes. I rang her up to arrange a date, but tragically they told me she had popped her clogs!

I ASKED my bank manager to check my balance, so he pushed me over.

I GOT stung by a bee yesterday. Eight quid for a jar of honey!

DID you hear about the scarecrow that won the Nobel prize? He was outstanding in his field.

WOMAN to her butcher: "Is that English lamb?" Butcher: "What do you want to do, eat it or talk to it?"

DOCTOR, I've got a short memory. How long have you had that? Had what?

I WAS reading in the paper today about this dwarf that was pickpocketed. How could anyone stoop so low?

I BROKE down on the motorway and a car pulled up behind me so I shouted: "Are you the AA?" He replied: "No. I'm a chiropodist. I can give you a toe."

FIRST thing this morning, there was a tap on my front door. He's got a funny sense of humour, my plumber.

A FELLA walks into a restaurant with a salmon under his arm and asks "Excuse me, do you do fishcakes?" "No, sorry sir," says the waiter. "Oh, that's a shame, it's his birthday."

DID you hear about the chap who poured a bottle of Domestos over a clergyman? He was done for a bleach of the priest!

PRESIDENT Obama will offer £50million for Bin Laden. But Man City have offered £80million.

I READ that 10 out of 2 people are dyslexic.

I ANSWERED the door to a 6ft beetle that hit my face and swore at me. Apparently there's a nasty bug going around.

WHAT'S the first sign of madness? Suggs walking up your drive!