Brain Surgery

Any dodgy jokes or funnies should be entered into this forum.
As with the rest of the forum try to keep it family friendly!
Thanks to Boot Hill Bandit for the new name.

Moderator: Committee Members

purplebargeken
MGF Register Region: Hertfordshire
Model of Car: MGF VVC

Brain Surgery

Post by purplebargeken » Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:30 pm

Mr. Patel goes in to meet with his Consultant Neurosurgeon in Harley Street. He sits down and makes his rather unusual request to the consultant. I wish to have the operation to make me into an Irishman, says Mr. Patel. The consultant looks at Mr. Patel and takes a deep breath before telling him that whilst it is technically possible, it is a hugely complex procedure and that Mr. Patel will have to have half of his brain removed. Mr. Patel is not put off by this. He says to the consultant that he has done his research, he has the funds and has capacity to make such a decision. The consultant shrugs and agrees to perform the operation.

A week later, Mr. Patel goes into the private hospital and is prepared for surgery.

Finally after 18 hours on the operating table, Mr. Patel is wheeled into the recovery room, his head swathed in bandages. He is still quite groggy from the anaesthetic but is able to look round and take in where he is. The consultant comes over to him and with a tear in his eye and a grim expression on his face, he tells him that there was a problem during the operation and that instead of removing half of his brain, they had to remove ALL of his brain.

Mr. Patel looks the consultant in the eye and then winks. He licks his lips and says loudly to the consultant, 'Calm down La, don't worry about it'.
1965 Volvo 'Amazon', TR7 powered Triumph Toledo, Triumph 1500 FWD and a modern 1.6 Beetle. My name is Ken and I am a caraholic. There is no cure. Thankfully!