Oh Henry

Any dodgy jokes or funnies should be entered into this forum.
As with the rest of the forum try to keep it family friendly!
Thanks to Boot Hill Bandit for the new name.

Moderator: Committee Members

Mikeadman
MGF Register Region: Midlands
Model of Car: MGTF 135 2005

Oh Henry

Post by Mikeadman » Sat Nov 19, 2016 7:25 pm

A woman is on one of those funeral cruises where the ashes of loved ones may be dumped into the sea. She had been married to a real cheapskate, who after 30 years of marriage finally died. The lady had her husband cremated, at his wishes, because he felt a plot would cost too much. After the memorial services, she went to the railing and poured his ashes out into her hands and started talking to him. "Henry," she said, "you know that mink cape I wanted all my life? Well your company sold for so much that now I have bought myself a beautiful full length mink coat." "And Henry," she said, "you know that trip to the Caribbean I always wanted to take? Well, I took a world cruise for 90 days and it was wonderful!" "And Henry," she continued, "you know that big blue Cadillac I had been hoping for the last 5 years? Well I bought a Rolls Royce instead and it drives like a dream." "Oh, and Henry," she said, "you know that bl** job you always wanted?" and she blew the ashes out of her hands into the sea.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cheers

Mike 8-)