Single?

Any dodgy jokes or funnies should be entered into this forum.
As with the rest of the forum try to keep it family friendly!
Thanks to Boot Hill Bandit for the new name.

Moderator: Committee Members

stux99
MGF Register Region: Somerset & Dorset
Model of Car: TF/TF Steppy/MGGS/3

Single?

Post by stux99 » Thu Dec 27, 2007 8:26 pm

A woman was shopping at her local supermarket where she selected 2 litres of low fat milk, a carton of eggs, 2 litres of orange juice, a head of lettuce, half a dozen tomatoes, a 500g jar of coffee and a 250g pack of bacon. As she was unloading her items on the conveyor belt to check out, a drunk standing behind her watched as she placed the items in front of the cashier.
While the cashier was ringing up her purchases, the drunk calmly stated," You must be single."
The woman was a bit startled by this proclamation, but she was intrigued by the derelict's intuition, since she was indeed single.
She looked at her six items on the belt and saw nothing particularly unusual about her selections that could have tipped off the drunk to her marital status.
Curiosity getting the better of her, she said, "Well, you know what, you're absolutely correct. But how on earth did you know that?"
The drunk replied, "Cos you're ugly."

Boot Hill Bandit
MGF Register Region: South East

Re: Single?

Post by Boot Hill Bandit » Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:04 pm

How true! :roll:

If there weren't ugly people about like myself then how would the good looking ones ever be gauged as beautiful........ :)

Good one though ;)

I am tempted to put up some jokes myself but I think they belong firmly in my head or on the ZS forum :roll: :lol:

Jim