Hi from the east midlands

New to the MGF Register? Pop in here and introduce yourself, find out what your local region is and view some useful links!

Moderator: Committee Members

Bradburypizza
MGF Register Region: Midlands

Hi from the east midlands

Post by Bradburypizza » Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:19 am

Just a quick hello ,I'm in the process of buying a 1999 f vvc .looks a good one hopefully it has full history and has done 90k miles usual h/g upgrade and cambelts changed .have looked a several many lower miles on the clock but they seem to have more problems in the past than this one ,hopefully will be picking it up Thursday ,I have had a zr in the past but only the diesel which unfortunately managed to feed itself on the engine oil and blew the engine!!,however this hasn't put me off I also have a mini RSP Cooper which has the same engine as a mg metro.
One question is I'm not sure of the values I'm thinking around the £1000 as it really is in exceptional condition compared to many I have seen with no viable rust in the usual areas ,is my valuation about right or too much or too little
Don

nigelandjo
Committee Member & Regional Rep
MGF Register Region: Somerset & Dorset
Model of Car: TF85th,TF135,Trophy

Re: Hi from the east midlands

Post by nigelandjo » Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:22 pm

Hello and welcome.

Prices vary depending on age and condition, work undertaken etc. I guess if it feels right to you it's probably about right.
Nigel May
Vice Chairman, Somerset & Dorset Regional Rep, Membership Secretary, Registrar & Archivist
Email: somerset.dorset@mgfregister.org
members@mgfregister.org

MGCC Members register here: https://mgfregister.org/?page_id=319