Six cars from multi regions meet up at a little gem of a Riverside Cafe just out of Arundel and then drove to the gathering together at the castle to our parking spaces in the grounds of the beautiful castle.
The sun even did its duty and blazed happily, and everyone enjoyed a relaxing day.
The Thames Valley Register flag was hoisted up inbetween a sea of MGOC flags, showing the MG marque of friendliness really does exist
Photos and videos of events the MGF Register has been at.
Moderator: Committee Members
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Committee Member & Regional Rep
- Posts: 450
- Joined: Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:57 pm
- MGF Register Region: Thames Valley
- Model of Car: 1998 MGf Mk1 VVC
- Location: West Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest