The Dalmatian Coast Tour

Photos and videos of events the MGF Register has been at.

Moderator: Committee Members

adrianclifford
MGF Register Region: Essex
Model of Car: MGTF 80LE

The Dalmatian Coast Tour

Post by adrianclifford » Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:29 pm

Here's a selection of my pictures, captions underneath : http://rides.webshots.com/photo/2931176 ... 0857Lawtmw
Bilstein shocks, Piper 4-2-1 manifold, Daytona, Vader cold-air induction, custom Z and F Stage 2 re-map, Electric boot release, braided hoses, Blue Magnecor leads, Technozen relays, Stage 1 head, BMW Angel Eyes headlights, "MG" puddle lights.

mgtf05my
MGF Register Region: Lancashire
Model of Car: TF 135i 05MY

Re: The Dalmatian Coast Tour

Post by mgtf05my » Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:45 pm

DROOL ! ......... SWOON !
Oh, my GOSH ! Right, that does it, Adrian ! That was enough motivation for me to start posting my Eurpean GT pix. Maybe not quite as exotic or glamorous, but nevertheless brilliantly atmospheric adventure in glorious sunshine for 3-and-a-half weeks, starting from the Easter Weekend. Top-down motoring for the entire duration, with the exception of whilst traversing the (High Tatras) mountain pass. Watch this space !

mgtf05my
MGF Register Region: Lancashire
Model of Car: TF 135i 05MY

Re: The Dalmatian Coast Tour

Post by mgtf05my » Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:10 am

Happy to announce that I've finally bitten the bullet and come up with my own travelogue: "One of the last Brit TFs does Central Europe." Phew ! (useful to have learnt the niceties of using the forum's posting facilities for better effect)