Lincolnshire MGF Register

The Lincolnshire Area, where the sausages come from.

Moderator: Geoff and Vicki Edge

Geoff and Vicki Edge
Regional Rep
MGF Register Region: Elsewhere
Model of Car: 2000 MGF 1.8i

Lincolnshire MGF Register

Post by Geoff and Vicki Edge » Sat May 24, 2014 3:22 pm

Thanks to everyone for the great turnout at the meeting at the Admiral Nelson on Thursday 22 May.

Many thanks for the contributions to the discussion, it was a good opportunity for everyone to have their say and for us all to look at the way forward for 2014.

The overall opinion is that members are happy with their experience of the Lincolnshire MGF Register and wish to continue being involved in the type of events that are currently organised. The monthly meetings are the main source of information regarding MGF Register activity which is preferable to those who do not use this forum (which seems to be most of our members) and therefore the forum is in addition to our monthly "Parish Notes" rather than being the definitive source of information of everything that is going on.

For events that are not arranged specifically by the Lincs MGF Register, there is plenty of information available through the Lincolnshire Centre newsletter that is sent out several times in the year to all MGCC members, the Lincolnshire Centre website and the monthly Safety Fast magazine. For those who are also members of the MG Owners Club, there are regular updates through our monthly write ups and other calendars in the monthly Enjoying MG magazine.

With that being the case, things will continue to operate as they do now for the remainder of the year. If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

Plezier
MGF Register Region: Europe
Model of Car: MGF 75th

Re: Lincolnshire MGF Register

Post by Plezier » Sun May 25, 2014 11:09 am

As I already posted was not able to make this momentous meeting for which I am very sorry. So it looks like for me at least that I will have to find my own way regards outings and events for the MG's and I. Grand weekends away sound fine but are just not practical nor affordable. Take the Autumn Weekend the cost of which would swallow Three whole weeks income in my case.

Hence my asking about simpler more local outings and events for which I got ostracised :roll: .

Geoff and Vicki Edge
Regional Rep
MGF Register Region: Elsewhere
Model of Car: 2000 MGF 1.8i

Re: Lincolnshire MGF Register

Post by Geoff and Vicki Edge » Wed May 28, 2014 11:34 am

Take exception at ostracism. If you could not make the meeting to share your views that is not our fault.

This forum is for the exchange of useful ideas for the benefit of all. We do not propose to get into a one-on-one discussion which is of no interest or benefit to anyone else. As we said in an earlier post, such issues are better talked about in person.

Discussion over.