Mgf 20

The Lincolnshire Area, where the sausages come from.

Moderator: Geoff and Vicki Edge

deann30dms
MGF Register Region: Elsewhere

Mgf 20

Post by deann30dms » Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:32 am

Congratulations Vicky won again one more for Lincolnshire 8-)

Plezier
MGF Register Region: Europe
Model of Car: MGF 75th

Re: Mgf 20

Post by Plezier » Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:08 am

Won what?

Although I was there I didn't see/notice any of you about!

Geoff and Vicki Edge
Regional Rep
Model of Car: 2000 MGF 1.8i

Post by Geoff and Vicki Edge » Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:14 pm

But we saw you! You walked up the slope of the drive with the Lincolnshire flag on your left then went across to the cars parked on the slope on the right. Then you came back across the drive, past the Lincolnshire flag, across the drive and down the slope between the POO cars (near the pale blue TF) and then went to watch the event in the arena. We were just a couple of cars away from there, Geoff did call out your name but guess it was a bit noisy.

Geoff and Vicki Edge
Regional Rep
Model of Car: 2000 MGF 1.8i

Post by Geoff and Vicki Edge » Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:19 pm

Anyway, thanks for your comment Dean and also thanks to John and Yuliya Bromfield who as our MGF Register Enthusiast Winners for 2014 got to fly the Lincolnshire flag. Great day out enjoyed by all, well done to the organisers.
DSC04159.JPG
DSC04157.JPG

Plezier
MGF Register Region: Europe
Model of Car: MGF 75th

Post by Plezier » Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:54 pm

Geoff and Vicki Edge wrote:But we saw you! You walked up the slope of the drive with the Lincolnshire flag on your left then went across to the cars parked on the slope on the right. Then you came back across the drive, past the Lincolnshire flag, across the drive and down the slope between the POO cars (near the pale blue TF) and then went to watch the event in the arena. We were just a couple of cars away from there, Geoff did call out your name but guess it was a bit noisy.
Ahhh I think I was annoyed with myself as I got all the way down to look through the cars and left my wallet in the glove box so had to go and fetch it. Sorry I did not hear you or as I say see you or I would have come over. Congratulations Vicki I simply do not have the motivation to clean mine as much and as well as POO requires.