Small favour for the 1st...

The region for Herts & North London

Moderator: Dave J

stuart
MGF Register Region: Hertfordshire
Model of Car: TF160

Small favour for the 1st...

Post by stuart » Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:59 pm

Hi all, ahead of our meet up at the Plough on the 1st, can someone bring along this month's edition of FasTForward mag??? There's a write up of the rolling road sesh I went to back in May and my subscription has expired. Why haven't I renewed you may ask?? Well I've bin trying too but pay-pal in their infinite wisdom have cranked up the security setting on my account after years of trouble free e-baying and have b*ggered my account up good n' proper!

As soon as they resolve at their end then I'll be able to renew- until then, I'd really like to read that blummin' article so if someone can bring that mag and help me out then that'd be splendid!
Stuart

'02 TF 160 - an Original MG Rover Group Press Car...and still lookin' sharp!

Bilstein Shocks, Z&F Remap, B&G Coolant Alarm, Glass Rear Screen, Braided Hoses, Bling-free at the moment...but that'll probably change

purplebargeken
Model of Car: MGF VVC

Re: Small favour for the 1st...

Post by purplebargeken » Sat Sep 28, 2013 2:55 pm

I'll bring mine over mate.

Ken
1965 Volvo 'Amazon', TR7 powered Triumph Toledo, Triumph 1500 FWD and a modern 1.6 Beetle. My name is Ken and I am a caraholic. There is no cure. Thankfully!

stuart
Model of Car: TF160

Re: Small favour for the 1st...

Post by stuart » Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:01 pm

cheers Ken, much appreciated :thumbsu:
Stuart

'02 TF 160 - an Original MG Rover Group Press Car...and still lookin' sharp!

Bilstein Shocks, Z&F Remap, B&G Coolant Alarm, Glass Rear Screen, Braided Hoses, Bling-free at the moment...but that'll probably change