Next Meeting ???

The region for Herts & North London

Moderator: Dave J

stuart
MGF Register Region: Hertfordshire
Model of Car: TF160

Re: Next Meeting ???

Post by stuart » Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:09 pm

Pete sorry to hear about your lovely car- keep us posted re: buying it back etc.

Guys, will try to make the curry thing- still having a bit of a nightmare with my back at the moment- will advise a bit closer to the time.

Hope all is well!!
Stuart

'02 TF 160 - an Original MG Rover Group Press Car...and still lookin' sharp!

Bilstein Shocks, Z&F Remap, B&G Coolant Alarm, Glass Rear Screen, Braided Hoses, Bling-free at the moment...but that'll probably change

cath's mg
Model of Car: MGF

Post by cath's mg » Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:16 pm

mgfpete wrote:Curry night sounds great! I will be there though possibly not in my MG which has now been written off!! Still negotiating so will see if I can salvage it back from the insurers
Hi Pete, so sorry to hear about your car. Hopefully you can but it back. If you do and there is anything I can help with to get it back on the road, I would be more than happy to help out.
Hope you can make it to the curry night, it would be good to catch up :)

Gary :thumbsu:
Cath's car but Gary's plaything :-)

purplebargeken
Model of Car: MGF VVC

Post by purplebargeken » Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:19 pm

Goodness, sorry to hear that Pete, why are they wanting to do that? How bad was the damage? Add me to the list if I can help in anyway.
1965 Volvo 'Amazon', TR7 powered Triumph Toledo, Triumph 1500 FWD and a modern 1.6 Beetle. My name is Ken and I am a caraholic. There is no cure. Thankfully!