July Pub meet(s)

The region for Herts & North London

Moderator: Dave J

purplebargeken
MGF Register Region: Hertfordshire
Model of Car: MGF VVC

Re: July Pub meet(s)

Post by purplebargeken » Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:33 pm

Ahh, so near, yet so far! This was indeed the most 'MG cars in the carpark' that we have had to date. Brilliant to see so many (even if it was a little TF heavy :lol: ). A great night out and it was good to meet Peter and his really rather lovely TF with rather fantastic leather seats (much fondling of said seats occurred). Hope Gary's drool marks wiped off :lol:

Gary will post some piccies on here shortly and I believe FB will also be updated.
1965 Volvo 'Amazon', TR7 powered Triumph Toledo, Triumph 1500 FWD and a modern 1.6 Beetle. My name is Ken and I am a caraholic. There is no cure. Thankfully!

cath's mg
Model of Car: MGF

Post by cath's mg » Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:16 pm

Sorry for the delay in posting a few photo's of Monday's meeting, I have had a few problems with a dodgy ZT :rant: but that's another story :?

I also have to apologize for the quantity (or lack of) and quality of the photo's, I didn't realise the camera lenses was filthy :oops:
cars.JPG
Very good turn out, thanks everyone
Group.JPG
Well everyone seems to be enjoying themselves :D
Radio.JPG
I think Dave is more happier with his new radio that changes colour than he is with his car :lol:

If anyone has any more photo's of the evening please post them, mine are C**P :cry:
Cath's car but Gary's plaything :-)

Dave J
Regional Rep
Model of Car: Poseidon TF160

Post by Dave J » Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:19 pm

cath's mg wrote:Sorry for the delay in posting a few photo's of Monday's meeting, I have had a few problems with a dodgy ZT :rant: but that's another story :?

I also have to apologize for the quantity (or lack of) and quality of the photo's, I didn't realise the camera lenses was filthy :oops:
cars.JPG
Very good turn out, thanks everyone
Group.JPG
Well everyone seems to be enjoying themselves :D
Radio.JPG
I think Dave is more happier with his new radio that changes colour than he is with his car :lol:

If anyone has any more photo's of the evening please post them, mine are C**P :cry:
Don't worry Mate .... you can redeem yourself at the Halfway House tonight :D :D
herts@mgfregister.org

2004 monogram Poseidon TF160
2003 monogram Lagoon TF135
2017 MG3