New Regional Rep for the area

The region for Herts & North London

Moderator: Dave J

Keith Williams
MGF Register Region: Midlands
Model of Car: MGF VVC, Trophy 160

New Regional Rep for the area

Post by Keith Williams » Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:47 pm

Ken had decided after selling his car to step down from the regional rep post. We have to thank Ken who started off the region from scratch and got it to the position it is now.

Dave Jenkins has offered to take over the role and we welcome Dave to the Register team.
1998 MGF VVC, 2001 Trophy 160 & 2013 MG6 GT TSE

stuart
MGF Register Region: Hertfordshire
Model of Car: TF160

Re: New Regional Rep for the area

Post by stuart » Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:01 pm

Sad to see Ken leave the fold, however the region is in good hands with Dave- a top bloke with 2 lovely examples of these fabulous cars.

Viva El Presidente Dave!
Stuart

'02 TF 160 - an Original MG Rover Group Press Car...and still lookin' sharp!

Bilstein Shocks, Z&F Remap, B&G Coolant Alarm, Glass Rear Screen, Braided Hoses, Bling-free at the moment...but that'll probably change

Dave J
Regional Rep
Model of Car: Poseidon TF160

Post by Dave J » Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:17 pm

Thanks Keith
And a massive thanks to Ken for starting the Herts/North London region up again ...i would probably have been a proud owner of a Mercedes SLK now.But because of Ken, i still have my original F and the very proud owner of my new TF...more importantly i re found my love for MG's and the MG social scene,something i wouldn't have had if i had got an SLK.I now have a great set of new friends and hope to gain many more friends in the future by building on what Ken has started.
I would like to wish Ken all the best and look forward to seeing him and all our other MG friends at The Plough in the future.

Dave Jenkins
herts@mgfregister.org

2004 monogram Poseidon TF160
2003 monogram Lagoon TF135
2017 MG3

purplebargeken
Model of Car: MGF VVC

Post by purplebargeken » Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:16 pm

So, you've been saved from the SLK......... bonus!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

:D
1965 Volvo 'Amazon', TR7 powered Triumph Toledo, Triumph 1500 FWD and a modern 1.6 Beetle. My name is Ken and I am a caraholic. There is no cure. Thankfully!

cath's mg
Model of Car: MGF

Post by cath's mg » Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:14 pm

Thanks Ken for all the time and effort you have put in getting the H & NL region up and running.

Cath & I have made some good friend thanks to your efforts and we both look forward to the monthly meeting you have set up :D

Congratulations Dave on becoming the Regional Rep for the H & NL area, I am confident you are the person to continue and build on Ken's efforts :thumbsu:

If I can be of any help please do not hesitate to ask :o

Thanks Ken & Well done Dave.

Gary & Cath :thumbsu: :thumbsu:
Cath's car but Gary's plaything :-)

adrianclifford
MGF Register Region: Essex
Model of Car: MGTF 80LE

Post by adrianclifford » Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:32 pm

Welcome Dave, I'm sure you'll enhance Ken's great start and be great neighbours :thumbsu:
Bilstein shocks, Piper 4-2-1 manifold, Daytona, Vader cold-air induction, custom Z and F Stage 2 re-map, Electric boot release, braided hoses, Blue Magnecor leads, Technozen relays, Stage 1 head, BMW Angel Eyes headlights, "MG" puddle lights.