trophy cars

The region for Herts & North London

Moderator: Dave J

bennyboy
MGF Register Region: Hertfordshire

trophy cars

Post by bennyboy » Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:23 pm

I have seen a car at trophy cars and thought i would go up at the week end- then read some reviews that were less than flattering!. Any one here got any experience/ views on this dealer?

Dave J
Regional Rep
Model of Car: Poseidon TF160

Re: trophy cars

Post by Dave J » Wed Sep 30, 2015 4:35 pm

Hi Steve

If you've read the reviews i don't think there's much else to be said about them ??? ...and you will be paying a serious premium for their cars.
I don't know anyone personally who has purchased a car from them,but like you .. i have seen and read many posts on here and social media about the quality of their cars and poor customer service ??
I would wait until you see a car that ticks all the boxes for you ... especially with winter coming on,prices will start dropping and you could get a bargain.

Dave
herts@mgfregister.org

2004 monogram Poseidon TF160
2003 monogram Lagoon TF135
2017 MG3

adrianclifford
MGF Register Region: Essex
Model of Car: MGTF 80LE

Post by adrianclifford » Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:53 pm

Same here Steve, how about David at Church Square Autos, has he got anything you're interested in ?

Adrian
Bilstein shocks, Piper 4-2-1 manifold, Daytona, Vader cold-air induction, custom Z and F Stage 2 re-map, Electric boot release, braided hoses, Blue Magnecor leads, Technozen relays, Stage 1 head, BMW Angel Eyes headlights, "MG" puddle lights.

PatrickG
MGF Register Region: South East
Model of Car: Trophy 160

Post by PatrickG » Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:26 pm

I bought my Trophy from them some time ago and they were OK. Fixing the bits that needed doing before I took delivery of what is after all quite an old second hand car. If you see something you really like then have a look but have a look in depth and decide whether it's worth the price. If not walk away.

bennyboy

Post by bennyboy » Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:55 am

Thanks every one for taking the time to reply, the advice is much appreciated