The East Midlands, covering Leicestershire, Nottinghamshire and the Derby area

Moderator: Committee Members

Phil_B
MGF Register Region: East Midlands
Model of Car: Fixie & MGF VVC

No December EMMGF Pub Meet

Post by Phil_B » Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:09 pm

Hi All,

Just in case you were expecting to head over the the Clock Warehouse next week, I thought it best to make sure you all know that there is no pub meet this month given the proximity to the festive season.

Normal service will resume in January on Tuesday 21st. Look forward to seeing what MG related goodies you all got for Christmas!

Have a great Christmas and New year and see you all in 2014!

PS. There will be another Kaffenbak breakfast meet in early Feb so keep an eye out for that too.
Phil Brindley

Jen and Paul
Model of Car: 160 trophy

Re: No December EMMGF Pub Meet

Post by Jen and Paul » Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:35 pm

Hi Jen and Paul from Nottingham here, we own a 2001 160 Trophy with 110,000+ on the clock. we're looking to get involved with local and not so local runs and would like to attend your next evening meet if at all possible.
RUNNING A 2001 MGF 160 TROPHY IN ANTHRACITE.stainless sports exhaust with cat by pass.now with added polish!!!

Phil_B
Model of Car: Fixie & MGF VVC

Re: No December EMMGF Pub Meet

Post by Phil_B » Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:51 pm

Hi Jen and Paul, welcome aboard. Would be great to see you at our events, all F and TFs welcome, and I do like a trophy! Keep an eye on the board as I'll be posting the next few event threads up later today. Jan 21st for our monthly pub meet, and Kaffenbak II in early Feb.

Look forward to meeting you.

Cheers
Phil Brindley