My TF

Bass, Treble, CarPuters, adding an after market alarm. It's all in here.

Moderator: Committee Members

sworks
MGF Register Region: North West

My TF

Post by sworks » Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:56 pm

Not posted for a while, so many different forums it's hard to keep up without duplicating posts :) I bought a 1.6 TF and have spent a few weeks upgrading stuff. I have fitted the standard speaker box under the T bar and fitted Alpine speakers to it which made a massive difference. I have standard speakers in the front but I have added different door cards so that I now have standard tweeters also fitted. Head unit wise I have an Alpine CDM 9825RB which is a single cd unit. I have an an auto changer that matches to it but haven't fitted it as it's the earlier non mp3 version. I Also have the MP3 version that mates with a very good Alpine TDA7562R tape deck I have but it has some bulbs out and probably not worth repairing. As you can probably tell I'm a big Alpine fan and would like either a very old 7525r tape deck (should never have sold mine ) or another flip out screen. I've had screens in other cars but once fitted they never got the full use they should have? Once I decide finally on what head unit to keep / use I think I will be happy, unless I get the urge for an under seat sub :)

colintf
Committee Member & Regional Rep
MGF Register Region: Devon & Cornwall
Model of Car: MG PA TF160 ZTV8

Re: My TF

Post by colintf » Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:32 pm

Another Alpine fan here :thumbsu:

Colin Murrell
MGF Register International Liaison Rep
MGF Register Regional Rep for Devon & Cornwall and Cotswold Regions
MGCC Z and V8 Registers Reps for V8 ZT'/ZTTs

http://www.two-sixties.com/main.htm http://www.triple-mracing.com/

mgfsoldier
MGF Register Region: Somerset & Dorset
Model of Car: MGF 1.8i

Re: My TF

Post by mgfsoldier » Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:44 am

I have an Alpine Ipod head unit which sounds great but it's data link is to slow and it cuts out the sound every now and then. Standard tbar speakers and JBL GT door speakers.