Undersealing- job done

You can talk about anything here. You'll also find a section with member posted photos of our events here.

Moderator: Committee Members

stuart
MGF Register Region: Hertfordshire
Model of Car: TF160

Undersealing- job done

Post by stuart » Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:32 pm

Hi all,

My car had its MOT back in April and although all was well, I always take the opportunity to have a really good look at the underside whilst it's up in the air and took the decision to do a bit of future proofing and have the underside sorted out whilst it's all still in good order.

The garage down the road wanted £300 to clean and Underseal...Brown and Gammons quoted a little bit more.

So, in to Brown and Gammons it went for the week- I opted for clear Underseal and picked the car up first thing this morning and put it up on the ramp before paying.

Really pleased with the result- they did an excellent job and talked me through all the work- very neat and every nook and cranny covered...looks lovely under there :thumbsu:

Suffice to say I'd recommend them to anyone who is considering doing the same- top job!
Stuart

'02 TF 160 - an Original MG Rover Group Press Car...and still lookin' sharp!

Bilstein Shocks, Z&F Remap, B&G Coolant Alarm, Glass Rear Screen, Braided Hoses, Bling-free at the moment...but that'll probably change

adrianclifford
MGF Register Region: Essex
Model of Car: MGTF 80LE

Re: Undersealing- job done

Post by adrianclifford » Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:33 pm

Nice to hear of good work Stuart
Bilstein shocks, Piper 4-2-1 manifold, Daytona, Vader cold-air induction, custom Z and F Stage 2 re-map, Electric boot release, braided hoses, Blue Magnecor leads, Technozen relays, Stage 1 head, BMW Angel Eyes headlights, "MG" puddle lights.

Sergi Bmw
MGF Register Region: Europe

Re: Undersealing- job done

Post by Sergi Bmw » Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:24 pm

We need pictures of this Stuart!!!