The GOH press cars - where are they?

You can talk about anything here. You'll also find a section with member posted photos of our events here.

Moderator: Committee Members

mal1
MGF Register Region: South East
Model of Car: MGF 1.8i

The GOH press cars - where are they?

Post by mal1 » Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:38 pm

We hear quite a lot about the N-reg SVC press cars, but does anyone know the whereabouts of any of the MGF 2000MY press cars? In FTF39 Adrian mentions seven of them, numbered within the sequence T521GOH to T533GOH. Four of these cars appear in the MGF & TF Performance Portfolio road tests. According to DVLA six of the cars are either SORN or Untaxed. Would be interesting to know the present whereabouts and condition of any of these GOH cars.

adrianclifford
MGF Register Region: Essex
Model of Car: MGTF 80LE

Re: The GOH press cars - where are they?

Post by adrianclifford » Sat Nov 19, 2016 2:37 pm

Very good point Mal, we see the SVC and SAC F's here and there but not the GOH MY200's. I see more BP51... TF pre-productions than ever.

In fact, I've just checked my data there are 14 MY200's registered in the T52.GOH or T53.GOH range. I mentioned the ones in FTF as I had evidence of them but this is the total as I now know it.
Bilstein shocks, Piper 4-2-1 manifold, Daytona, Vader cold-air induction, custom Z and F Stage 2 re-map, Electric boot release, braided hoses, Blue Magnecor leads, Technozen relays, Stage 1 head, BMW Angel Eyes headlights, "MG" puddle lights.