3C MG TFFER awards

You can talk about anything here. You'll also find a section with member posted photos of our events here.

Moderator: Committee Members

Red Devil
MGF Register Region: Elsewhere
Model of Car: MGTF85th Anniversary

3C MG TFFER awards

Post by Red Devil » Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:26 pm

Posted this on .org today.

I have had the use of the family brain cell today (it's an annual thing) and I've had an idea.........

The The 3C MG TFFER award (pronounced Teffer). This is a shield (photo to follow) awarded monthly to any member of .org F/TF who as gone above and beyond the call of duty for TF/Fing.

This could be helping a fellow member with a big job, finding parts that are rare and sharing them, saving an F/TF from scrap yard, or anything else you as members think worthy.

HOW IT WORKS:-

1 You PM me with details of who and what (this way it is not on open forum) the person then counts as being nominated for that months award.

2 At the end of the month I get all nominations and send details (not name of the person nominated or nominating) to 3 randomly picked members of the .org F/TF forum.

3 The 3 send back the one they think deserves the award

4 If there are 3 different people chosen then I will put the vote to a member of 3C MG.

5 Winner is posted the shield, they keep it for a month then post it to next winner.

6 At end of the year all monthly winners go forward and the TFFER of the year is chosen. The winner gets to keep the shield and I will donate £25 (if they are a non supporter) or £50 (if they are a supporter) to the charity of their choice.

What do you think? Please vote Yes or No for the idea. Thanks for reading, John.