West of Ireland

You can talk about anything here. You'll also find a section with member posted photos of our events here.

Moderator: Committee Members

Topless
MGF Register Region: Elsewhere
Model of Car: MGF 1995

West of Ireland

Post by Topless » Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:07 pm

Hello all, I was wondering if it would be ok to use this forum to contact any fellow MGF/TF owners who might be interested in coming to Donegal in the north west of Ireland for a spin around the area. I would invisage and initial 1 day meet, maybe starting with brunch and finishing with dinner.
If anyone is interested I would be glad to hear from them. If all went well we might, at a later date, extend the next one to a few days and even play host to visitors form further afield. :thumbsu: ??
Thank you for now
Des " Topless "
"Nil illegitimi carborundum "

adrianclifford
MGF Register Region: Essex
Model of Car: MGTF 80LE

Re: West of Ireland

Post by adrianclifford » Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:11 pm

Des, drop a line to events@mgfregister.org with details and proposed dates. This will help with any planning as it will alleviate a clash of dates to give more people the opportunity to visit such a lovely area.
Bilstein shocks, Piper 4-2-1 manifold, Daytona, Vader cold-air induction, custom Z and F Stage 2 re-map, Electric boot release, braided hoses, Blue Magnecor leads, Technozen relays, Stage 1 head, BMW Angel Eyes headlights, "MG" puddle lights.